@ PCM Day Camp, for Kindergarten – Grade 8, held at the Presbyterian Church of Madison, with leadership from Camp Johnsonburg
June 26-30, 2017; 9AM-3PM
Cost: $150/child, with a $300 family maximum.
- Five days of full camp programming: games, exploring outdoors, worship, engaging Bible studies, and other activities
- Interaction with and Leadership by young, dynamic, professionally trained camp staff
- Supplies and Snacks
- a free “BRANCH OUT @ PCM Day Camp” T-shirt
No child turned away! Scholarships available on inquiry.
“Branch Out” has a Christian-centered curriculum. It includes active participation through games, discussions, and worship. It is led by trained camp counselors from Johnsonburg Presbyterian Center and supported by PCM staff and members. More information about Johnsonburg and its program can be found here: www.campjburg.org.
All activities will be held at the church at 19 Green Ave in Madison. Drop off and pick up is at the church.
All participants will bring their own lunch. We will provide drinks (water and healthy beverages).
Snacks will be provided. Please let us know if your child has food allergies/ any special dietary needs.
Additional Accommodations and Questions:
We offer a fun, engaging, and special program, and we want to include all children in the community who want to join. Please contact us with any additional needs, questions, or concerns.
- James Hoke, Director of Educational Ministries,
- Church Office: (973) 377-1600; 19 Green Avenue, Madison